Tuesday 15 May 2012

DIY: Refashion With Lace

Hello, my dear lovely readers! I've got some new refashion for you today. All you need for it is an old tank top, lace trim and needle and tread. :)



First you gather the lace trim with the needle and the tread and stitch it around the neck line... 
...then again...
...and again...



... 'til you run out of lace trim (like me) or 'til you get the desirable look. :)
I found attached by the underarms of the top little straps that people usually use to hang the clothes with... but I think they're annoying and always cut them off straight away. Luckily I kept these long enough to use them for making a small ribbon flower for the top. I hope you liked it! See you soon!
xx

4 comments:

Caroline said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Nina Mia said...

Thank you so much! :))

catherine said...

This is a really lovley update to a vest great idea x

Nina Mia said...

Thank you, Catherine! :)